May 20, 2012

You are blessed!

We are blessed, with many things,like our loving God. our family, our friends and many more to be thankful of. I came to a point that I'm not thankful, for everything God gave me, I compare.. Like when I see my friends, have gadgets, Ipod, Ipad, SLR cameras and many more. But, when I see this kids(teens) who are happy with their lives without the material things, I'm now couting my blessings, I can't really count them, there alot.

Hugs, Have a great day, ahead!


2 comments:

  1. Amen to this! We are truly blessed in many ways, in many things. Not necessarily materially, but if you think about it, we're so rich with other blessings. Countless blessings indeed!

    Your new blog is wonderful! The new design and the content. Keep it up, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ate Jemi! ♥

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18