Home        About        Contact

July 26, 2012

Interview with My Bestie Dan.



Tell us a little bit about yourself!
I read fiction books--fantasy, adventure, historical and speculative are my favorite genres! I also like fast paced books.

How long have you been blogging and who inspired you to do so?
I've bee blogging since December 5, 2011.That means I've been blogging for more than 8 months! Looking forward for my "Blogversary"! Actually I'm inspired to blog because I'd like to design websites. Make sense? I change my blog's template often.

What are your favourite things to blog about?
Uh, anything I feel. Books, my faith, random thoughts . . . anything, as I said.

What is your favourite pass-time? What is on your current wish-list?
I read, sing, watch TV, do social networks--Facebook, twitter, blogging and experimenting on my blog (blog designing). 

Favourite blog reads?
A lot! 

If you had three wishes what would they be?
To have my own studio--photo studio. Second, have an iPad. Third, I want everyone on this earth to be saved.

Current favorite source of inspiration?
None at the moment. I'm actually lacking. If you notice I don't post frequently. I always click the "write a new post" but I don't know what to write. When I write something I feel like it's meaningless so I just delete it.

What's your favourite meal?
Anything that has to do with potatoes (fires, chips, mojos, POTATOES!!!).


 What can we expect to see from your blog on regular basis?
Anything that has to do with books.

What would you do if you had a time machine?
I'd go back to my grandfather's childhood. 

Describe your style!
Uh . . . I don't have one! I don't know . . .

If someone wrote a book about you, what would the title be?
You mean, biography? If yes, uh . . . "Diary of a Homeschooler"maybe? My answer to that question is still tentative!

Where do you get most of your wardrobe?
I don't have a big wardrobe. T-shirts, more t-shirts!

If you could live one day as someone else, who would it be?
A cute dog, or another animal. I want to know how they talk, feel, etc . . . 

 What is your current big goal?
Just to finish College. You said current anyway!
One of Dan's amazing shots.


The Dan Galman
 

2 comments:

  1. The source of inspiration and the favorite meal. YES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Jodie for interviewing me; I appreciate it!

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18