July 29, 2012

Things I love {Guest Post by Regina}

Hi! I am Regina and I blog at Highway of Surprises

1. I love photography. From vintage photos to modern ones, name it all, I love them! I just got into photography last summer and I don't know but now, I can say we are best buds. I get inspiration from people to things. 

2. I love the beach. I can say that this is the place where relaxation goes out. You and the beach alone.. Just hearing the breeze of the wind, the roar of the waves and the tickling sand will make you feel in heaven! 

3. I love baking. I have tried baking brownies, cupcakes, butter cake and cookies. Just a little while, I baked banana cupcakes for a friend. Smelling the sweet flavor makes me munch everything! I love baking because this is the time me and my family gets to bond. Try baking especially with someone special because it will make the product more delicious! 

Lastly, I love dreaming! Although, I do not advice you dreaming while classes are going on. Well, there are times when you just wander your mind around and think about what's going to happen. Dreaming let's me discover what or who I want to be. It let's me just be myself and let it come out to other people. Dreaming lets me think about reality or fiction.. That is why this is me dreaming yet believing..

Get to know me more at my blog :) 

Thank you, Jodie for this opportunity!

Have a pleasant week, everyone Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Regina! Thanks, for guest-posting!:-) If you'd love me to guest-post on your blog, i'd love to! :) Email me! :)

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18