Home        About        Contact

August 5, 2012

guest post- books

A while ago, Jodie Alejaga gave me the opportunity to guest post.

so here I am. first of all, I'd like to thank her for the opportunity.

I don't know about you, but I like reading books. I have recently discovered Charles Dickens books. Actully I always knew about his books, they were in the bookcase.  I've heard of his well known books like Oliver twist, great expectations and a tale of two cities.

And finally I got tired of just hearing about the books, I wanted to know what they were really about. And my Friend was reading them too. So, I picked up great expectations as we were leaving on a trip and I read it. and read it and read it.

and I enjoyed it.  I love how Dickens writes his books, with so much words  he explains the place and its so well put.

I'm glad I can read. It was a struggle at first.  I finally learned when I was 7 years old. phew! was that was hard! but well worth it.

Reading in the back yard, Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens.

------

I'm Rachel S. 


I'm 17, a young lady growing up with my awesome sisters and brothers in Canada, the youngest,


 I'm the type that will sit at the dinner table and listen to the conversation.
 I'm a Christian, going where God wants me at the moment, at home being home schooled by my Mum and I'm learning the duties of a house wife and mother, cleaning, baking cooking and sewing. I love penpals, its fun writing to girls and sharing your life. I am the director of Teddy's cause


I love drawing teddy bear scenes and you can usally see me doodling teddy bears in school time.  I like talking, I like my friends, and I love my family! I am girly, but that doesn't mean I won't pull some pants on and go on adventures. I believe you can be still 100 percent girl and still be adventures.  and I love old time movies! their the best and Nostalgia music! you can find me at stand out don't fit in 


8 comments:

  1. Great guest post, Rachel! I love reading, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i'm glad you enjoyed it Emma

      Delete
  2. Lovely guest post, Rachel! I don't think I can be complete without books. They are simply wonderful! Oh, Charles Dickens is a favorite of mine--and as a matter of fact, I just finished reading Little Dorrit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! yes, he's a new favorite of mine too. what did you think of little dorrit?
      :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome Guest-post Rachel! Please follow me at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/ Rachel :) Loved your blog Jodie,followed you! Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/ :D

    Asmita
    From AG Girl Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Asmita! Thanks. ;) Checking yours. :)

      Delete
  4. I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully by Faith .


    Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Emma! I love it. Followed you,so I can always read your articles. :) Hope you'll follow mine.

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18