Home        About        Contact

October 6, 2012

[[A Challenge]]

Hey, Bloggers!
I've drawn this little artwork on a piece of paper. ;)
So, I'm now challenging you bloggers to make on like this. ;)

I'm challenging: **It's okay if you don't want to do this!
1.Dan G.
2.Hannah D.
3.Arielle
4.Regina
5.Chloe
6.Alyssa
7.Zaila
8.Chole

**If you didn't get challenged, you can also do this! **Remember to link back!**

The rules are:
*You need to draw something to give tips to new bloggers or old ones who want to hear new tips!
*You can also challenge other blogger friends to do this!
*It can be made online. ;)
*You can challenge as many bloggers as you can!!

My Title: Blogging Tips

**Pinterest! LOL! Sorry! :P

6 comments:

  1. Nice blogging tips challenge! I like your word poster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for inviting me to do this but I'm going back to school on Tuesday and I really don't have the time to do these things as I have several projects due very soon.
    Thanks!
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, It's okay! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, my first blogging challenge! How exciting! Thanks for this, Jodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Arielle! :-)

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18