October 2, 2012

{{Inspiring Tuesday}}

183873597256488827_xge5olry_c_large
Just-take-one-step-at-a-time_large
Tumblr_leyvudvi0y1qgnow4o1_400_large



Source: 1~2~3~4~5~6



I will lift to you all my problems, Oh, God.
I know you're going to heal me, Father.
I thank you for being so faithful to us.
Lead me to the right path.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

*I will just continue to hold on to this verse. =) I know God won't do anything bad. He'll never harm me.



**Source: google.images.com
This post was sponsored by:

http://thedangalman.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love them all, Jodie! thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, Hannah! You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18