Home        About        Contact

October 1, 2012

{Oh, Hello October}

Tumblr_mb7o7arcpi1rdqorwo1_400_large


Here in our country, we don't have fall.
I can see almost a lot of  the bloggers post about Autumn.
I love to walk on maple leaves, pick them up and make a scrapbook about it.
Well, Here's some of the good news! My Dad's going to buy me a Adobe Photoshop CS6!!!
By the way, is photoshop CS6 nice?
And I'm very excited about it.. :) And I will be making blog headers and signatures and a lot more.
I love editing photos! I want to design blogs soon.. =)
391654_10151044235562187_603303160_n_large
{http://weheartit.com/}

Just sharing this sweet smelling candle. :) We just saw this at some shop, and it really smells good!
Tumblr_mai9x7f3ct1rfu21ho1_500_large
{http://weheartit.com/}
 
                                         

Have a great day with the Lord!

This post was sponsored by:




6 comments:

  1. Photoshop's going to be hard to use . . . at first, but you'll get the hang of it overtime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dan Galman, Yes, I know.. :D But I watched video tutorials on >>puglypixel.com<< and I think it's quite easy.. :D


    Cheers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jodie! I'm a new follower here, and I love your blog!
    The pictures in this post are so pretty... I especially love the font mix in the first one; and is the second one Quicksand bold? (xD sorry, I'm kind of a nut about fonts.)
    I have Adobe Photoshop CS2, (dinosaur, I know) and I love it. It's one my most comfortable editing work spaces. :) So I'm sure you'll love the new edition.
    God bless!
    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie... I have not tried using Photoshop CS6 personally so I cannot really say much about it. But, I do know a lot of people who do use it and say that it can take a while to learn to use it. They also say it is very, very good. Anyway... I say get the hang of it then teach me how to use it... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mel, Thanks for dropping by! :) I followed all of your blogs, I don't know what's your main blog. ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tita Bames: I'll will soon! :)))

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18