Home        About        Contact

November 29, 2012

Liebster Award= Oh, Awards!



When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! 



The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!







This award has been given to me by 2 lovely ladies. Hannah and Ate Damaris.

11 Random Facts About Me:

  1. I love eating sweets.
  2. I'm homeschooled.
  3. I'm a J-Zoner.
  4. I'm part of the Youth Skit Ministry in our church.
  5. I'm going to a overnight trip tomorrow.
  6. I love blogging.
  7. I hate lizards, frogs.
  8. I love ballpens.
  9. I love writing.
  10. I love animals, except reptiles.
  11. I love youuuu`` 
11 Questions From Hannah!

What is your dream job? I want to be a Chef, A Pastry Chef, Teacher, Writer. 
 Any favorite quotes? "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." ~ Jeremiah 29:11 
If you could teleport anywhere, where would you go? Paris .
Who is your favorite book character? Petah Pan (Peter Pan)
What is your favorite animated film? Bee Movie.
 Do you play any instruments? Nope. Soon. An Acoustic Guitar.
Would you rather live on the beach or near a forest? I'd love to live near the beach. So I could swim all day. 
What's your all time favorite blog? Ink and Iridescence.
Pencil or pen? Pen.
What song always cheers you up on a bad day? Bad Day Chipmunks Version.

11 Questions from Damaris.

1. If you had to live on one kind of cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Mexican, Italian, etc.) for the rest of your life, which one would it be?  Hmmm. I'd choose Fillipino Food. 

 2. Would you prefer to live in the city or in the country?  City.

 3. Hot chocolate, tea, or coffee? Coffee and Tea.

 4. What is the story behind your blog's name? I really don't know, This popped out from my head.

 5. Who is your favorite Avenger (from the Marvel movie)? Why? Captain America. He's SUPER cute. :)

 6. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Morning Person.

 7. What animal/insect do you dislike the most? Frogs.

 8. Which place would you go to for your dream vacation?  Paris.

 9. What is your favorite month and why? November. Because It's my birthday.

10. What is one thing you never leave the house without? My Notebooks and Pencils.

11. Do prefer eating the main meal or the dessert? Main Meal.


11 Questions I'll Ask:


  1. What is your favorite Color?
  2. What is your favorite blog ever?
  3. Are you a pocket-full of Sunshine gal?
  4. When did you start blogging?
  5. What's your full name?
  6. Typewriter or a Keyboard?
  7. Videos or Text?
  8. Favorite Bible Verse Ever?
  9. What is your favorite Childhood Game?
  10. What's your favorite food?
  11. What are you thinking right now?

Award 11 People:


Dan from TDG
Alyssa from SA
Emily from CG
Jemimah from IAI
Emma from TROE
Zali from PD
Zalia from ZS
Hannah from FOTM
Bames from BL
Jasmin from QFTH
Jonah from CT

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Jodie! { PS, I think you mean you were tagged by Arielle, not Hannah. :) }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hahaha, yes. You're right. :)

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS, Jodie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-love-my-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18