Home        About        Contact

November 21, 2012

Oh, Awards.

 
Howdy Ya'all!
I got this award from the lovely Alyssa. Thanks darlet!♥
 
Basically what I do now is say why I started blogging and then tag 5 other people to do it too.
Here I go:
Oh, well. I started blogging when I was 11. Why did I blog? Just to share my thoughts with people.
I saw my Bestie made one. So I did to. This is a very interesting trivia about me. My Mom is reading my posts. Oh, I think this isn't counted. O.O She's checking my grammars, spellings, whatever. I don't know. :)
 
So, I am going to award these lucky five bloggers;
Alyssa from Solely Alyssa
Dan from The Dan Galman
Jemimah from Ink and Iridescence
Hannah G. from Footprints on the moon.
Emily W. from Crafty Girl*
 
------------------------------
Also, people who got tagged, you post a post sort of just like this and then tag 5 other people.
 
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on the award, Jodie! :)

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18