Home        About        Contact

December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

 
• ˚ •˛•˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
• ˚Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* • ˚。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚
 
 
I hope you all are safe and warm this Christmas.
 Here in our country we dont have snow. (sad) I always keep in mind that our Saviour Jesus Christ is born to save us.
 
This Christmas season, I feel like having a Starbucks®  Caramel Frappe.(oohh, yeah, the caramel. the whip cream.ohhlala) I still have a gift card that expires 2013 of May. (hooray)

Tumblr_mffrb2zpyt1rnywz7o1_400_large



 
 
And I got my 2013 planner from our church! I love the design. Better than last year.
 
Oh, What a cutie.
 
 
 
• ˚ •˛•˚ * Sources。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
 
 
Have a great Christmas with the Lord.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season, Jodie. Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rissi! Merry Christmas to you too! ☃

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18