December 26, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award ♥

I got this award from The Lovely Ate Lesha. Thank you. She's as sweet as honey and  as fabulous as a star.


 
 
 
Here are the rules.
 1. Thank, talk about and link back to the awesome blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and email/comment on their blogs to let them know.
 
 
7  Things About Me.
 
Swimmer.
Daughter.
Blogger.
Animal lover.
Amateur photographer.
Vintage Lover.
My name is Jodie. (jow-dee)
 
15 Bloggers I nominate.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for awarding me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Grace!

      Delete
  2. Aww thanks for awarding me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS again - and thank you also for including me! That's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D So happy to include you too. :)

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18