December 10, 2012

Updates!

 


                             This is one of my creations on Adobe Photoshop CS5. I'm  lovin' it!

Adwsaps:

Oh, no! I see people  bloggers removing my buttons! Waah!! :( Why?
Well, that's life? Haha. Now, I don't like that 're-newing' stuff. People wont like your blog if you're like that. Easy way. ✓ hard way X


Life;

Good. ✓ How's yours?

Add a button!





HS


HS
HS
HS
HS
HS





Pageviews today
48
Pageviews yesterday
70
Pageviews last month
2,141
Pageviews all time history
11,150

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Jodie!

    You came to my blog and asked me to swap buttons with you.

    So...

    I'm feeling kind of awkward since you don't follow my blog. Believe me, that's way okay. What's making it awkward for me is the fact that we're swapping buttons. =P

    So--

    If I put up your button you'd put up mine, right?

    I'll wait for your reply.

    Thanks! God bless!

    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Okay, I'll follow your blog. ;) But, follow mine too, okay?

      Delete
    2. I already added your button and followed you. ;-)

      Delete
    3. Do you have a smaller button? It wont fit my sidebar.

      Delete
    4. Jodie--

      lol I already follow your blog. =D

      Thanks!! :)

      Well, you can pull it off and insert it as a picture instead. If that doesn't work, contact me again and I'll make a smaller one, OK? :)

      Thanks!

      ~Storyteller

      Delete
    5. Storyteller, I am very sorry. I wasn't able to se that you are one of my followers, now.. I'm very sorry.

      Delete
    6. That's OK. :) You want me to make a smaller button?

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18