Home        About        Contact

February 12, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you, Ysabella for this award.
THE RULES:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.

Let them know that you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about you.

THE NOMINEES:
  1. Jemimah from Ink and Iridescence
  2. Arielle from Spaceship to Infinity
  3. Becky from A Dainty Fawn
  4. Hannah from Footprints on the moon
  5. Kyla from Adventures with Kyla
  6. Emily from Crafty Girl*
  7. Erin from Confidently Mine

SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:

  1. I'm a notebook collector. I have 50+++ notebooks.
  2. I sleep with my bag. (That is my secret, so shhh)
  3. I love wearing my Arena swimsuit.
  4. I love this new shop called The Gallant Grizzly.
  5. I don't like borrowing pens from other people.
  6. I don't have a crush.


PS: I won't be posting reguarly. This is my 181th post. Huzzaaahh!
 
PPS: Joining a 100 follower giveaway! enter here!
Heart of Love Personalized Handstamped Necklace - Valentine's Sweetheart Gift
 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for awarding me! And you're a fellow notebook collector, so I see. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! See you on March 20th! I'm giving you something you would like. (I hope so)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18