Home        About        Contact

March 6, 2013

Dear, March.

 Dear, March. 
I hope you'll be fun and happy. 
You're quite toxic.
I'll be posting 1-4 times a week.
Have a lot of items to review.
I will get a lot of packages from the post office. (Etsy Spotlight, Reviews)
My sister has a lot of events to go to.
February gave me a good one, 
saw someone who made my heart bounce. 
So, I hope you will to.
Father, give me more  patience.
I will minister a lot of kids in Sunday School.
We will have a competition this April, we hope to win!




Some of the giveaway winners didn't respond. 
I'm giving you an extension. Until next week.
Please send me an email. 



4 comments:

  1. Nice article sis! :) Thank you for the wonderful jump-shot you took us!


    My Youtube Channel.

    My Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and commenting, Jonah. :) Your instagram link isn't working, though..

      Delete
  2. Hey Jodie, did you ever get my email? If not, check your spam box. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kathrine! Yes, There is a little problem, regarding the sponsor.. :(

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18