Home        About        Contact

March 28, 2013

How to: Make Your Own Brush or Pattern on Photoshop

--Hey, Everyone! It's been a week. Oh, how I miss blogging. ☺

I'm going to do a tutorial on how to make your own brush or pattern on photoshop.
 
I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended. I think the tools with the other photoshops are the same. If they don't match. I'm willing to help. Contact me.
Teaching myself photoshop. ♥
Step one.
Open Photoshop.

 Step two.
File > New
 
Step three.
Create a new photo (Any size would do, but I prefer the default photoshop size)
 
Step four.
 Crete your own pattern/brush.
(I will do a tutorial on how to make this donut, very soon..)

Step five.
Click on edit.
 
Step six.
Click on define pattern or define brush preset.
 
Step seven.
It will let you rename  your brush or pattern.
 
__________
 


And then, ta-daa!

You can now see it on your brushes!!
 
I hope my instructions were clear, have a great time making your brush.
See my new logo? I created that balloon. Made it into a pattern so my balloons wont be-resized or whatever!
 

Any suggestions or questions you want to ask?
Email me!
I will be making a freebie soon
Review posts soon
Official OHHS font/ //Get it for FREE///
Follow on Bloglovin
Latest post here;
This is my 200th post! ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18