March 21, 2013

Oh Hello Spring. {Awards.Daily Life.Freebie}





Spring is coming.
Flowers blooming.
What feeling.


My sister  just graduated from grade school! I can't believe that she's a freshmen, already.
Oh how time flies. 
 
 
 
Strawberry Twizzlers & Ounce Peg Bag
 
While I type this, I am really craving for Twizzlers.
 
 




yay! Time for awards! I haven't been awarded these past few days. So I deiced to make one of my own!
 
Writers of The Month Blog Award!
 
Rules:
 
✌Must nominate 5 active bloggers.
✌Nominees must have less than 1,000 followers.
✌Once you've been nominated, You should pass the award too!
✌*Not-a-must-do. It's your choice! ☺
To make this extra FUN
⚛ Prepare 10 Questions for the nominees to answer.
⚛ 5 Trvia's for your readers to know.
☕ Please use the image when doing the post.
☕ No changing of rules, awards, image, font.
 
 
Now My Nominees:
 
Becky
 
My Questions:
☮1. Why did you blog?
☮2. Tea or Coffee?
☮3.Top 3 Blogs You Read
☮4. What makes you happy?
☮5. Cookies or Cakes?
☮6. Sweet or Bitter?
☮7. Cat or Dog?
☮8. Who is the one who inspires you?
☮9. What's your favorite Bible Verse?
☮10. What is your favorite book?
 
 
My 5 Trivia's:
☏ GFC is Shutting down this July 1st. Read full article here.
☏ I LOVE this shopson Etsy called Milly Milk Ville and Sky Rain Soap.
☏ Review and giveaways are comings soon!
The Ponja Hija giveaway is still running feel free to join!
☏ I have re-newed my blog design! How do you love it?
 
 
 
 
 
I just released this font yesterday and look at the downloads!
 
2,730 downloads (1,127 yesterday)
 
Thank you so much! ☺
 
You want to have your own handwritten font?
I'd be happy to make you one!
 
Please email me that you want to.
 I will send you a template for you to fill up.
 
Your font will be released in 5 days after you submit!
 
Have a great day! ☺  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Image Source:1-edited-2-3
 
 
This is my 199th post! ☻ Huzzaahhh!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.3.13

    Congratulations to your sister! I'm so happy that you have 199th posts! I am a reader! I'm so happy reading your articles! I hope you will write more!


    ~Ashlynn B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hello, Ashlynn!

      Thank you for dropping by! Glad to know you're a reader of my blog. =)

      Delete
  2. Amazing answers, really nice award :))
    And congratz on your 199th post .))


    xoxo Barbora♥
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hello, Barbora!


      You can do this too! I'm nominating you! ♥ Thank you!


      Thank you for visiting.

      Jodie

      Delete
  3. love your new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Bames!


      Thank you for visiting.

      Jodie

      Delete
  4. You've gone a long way now, sweetie... I am so proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you mom for all the support! ♥ I love you!


      Thank you for visiting.

      Jodie

      Delete
  5. thank you :) - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Becky!

      Thank you for visiting.

      Jodie

      Delete
  6. Love your blog! I'm a new follower for sure and I was wondering if you could check out my blog http://littlemisscupcakecutie.blogspot.com/ and follow me back? Thanks!
    XXX
    clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hello, Claire!

      Thank you for the follow. I hope you'll regulary visit my blog. You have a wonderful blog. I followed you, so excited to read your posts! Have a great time reading here!

      Thank you for visiting.

      Jodie

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18