Home        About        Contact

April 23, 2013

Etsy Spotlight: Milly Milk Ville




The lovely Sharon Sen that owns Milly Milk Ville
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT SHARON SEN:
Milly is a character name I've created. My name is Sharon Sen, the artist behind Milly Milk Ville. I am a multimedia graduated student and currently I am doing freelance with my handmade products and illustration. My passion in illustrations started when I was young. Even though I've chosen to study multimedia, my passion in illustration still laid in the foundation of my creativity. 
I tried to GO GREEN. Not knowing too much on how to safe the mother earth, what I can do, I always try my best. My main target now is to use up all the resources I had on hand and I will try not to waste.

She sent me this lovely items:


Warning: ALL OF THE IMAGES ARE MINE
THANK YOU.

Yeap, See how lovely this notebook is?
Information about Mr. Moose
Mr.Moose

Book approx. size: 14cm(W) x 20cm(H) x 0.4cm (Thick)

Paper quality: 100 g/m² ACID FREE & CHLORINE FREE
Paper color: Cream
Pages: 40 (Front and Back)
Cover: 200gsm fine grained heavy weight by Daler Rowney

Badly, I spilled water on my bag with the notebook in it. Well, guess what? The pages and the cover didn't fade. (I quickly dried them and exposed them into the sun)

The pages are so pretty-clean! White, good for doodles and ramblings!

Check out the lovely details!

..and Milly Milk Ville at the back!

This is how thin the notebook is, you can choose a lot of wonderful designs
 on Milly Milk Ville! They also have hardbound notebooks, with tick sheets!

Now my favorite, The Hand-drawn Wood Necklace.
I wear this every time I go out. (Usually at church.)
It's covered with bubble-wrap. 
Comes with a small lovely pouch.


The front-view of the necklace. 

Name: Mimi and Jojo
Batch: Cubic faces
Pendant approx. size: 1.4cm(W) x 1.4cm(H)
The chain is about 60cm.

This necklace is water-resistant. As I told ya' all I spilled water on my bag with all of my things in it. Yes, It was there.. 
Nothing really happend, the design is still the same. 
But, don't dip if in water for too long, though...

Your necklace will be 100% protected with this bubble wrap! 

wearing it.

The pouch comes in different designs, depends on availability.
And, also the necklaces comes  in 4 designs.

Can't wait to place your order?
Sharon provided this code on her shop for you to use!
FREE SHIPPING TO MALAYSIA EXCLUDING THE PACKAGING BOX. USING POS LAJU ENVELOPE WITH THE PRODUCTS BEING BUBBLE WRAP TO AVOID DAMAGES. WITH TRACKING NUMBER. TYPE "MYR2013" BEFORE CHECKING OUT!


READY? SET? GO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18