July 12, 2013

Etsy Spotlight: Yeestore- Washi Tape Craze!


Yeestore
I love making things with my hands,like lucky star,crane,jewelry,cards...
I also like to collecting paper,so you can find so many beautiful papers in my shop and I‘d like to share these with you ❤
 

Here are the items she sent me: 

 (This is a washi tape galore, she sent me 9 rolls of washi tape)

Washi Tape - The Kitten on The Keys (10m)


Washi Tape - The Kitten on The Keys (10m)

Valued at  $3.15
Size: 15mm x 10mm


Washi Tape - Postmark Pattern (10m)
Washi Tape - Postmark Pattern (10m)

Valued at  $3.15
Size: 15mm x 10mm

Washi Tape - Kitten and Staff Notation Pattern (10m) 
Washi Tape - Kitten and Staff Notation Pattern (10m)


Valued at  $3.15
Size: 15mm x 10mm

Washi Tape - Gray (10m) 
Washi Tape - Gray (10m) 


Valued at  $3.15
Size: 15mm x 10mm




Washi Tape - Watermelon Red Plaid Pattern (10m)


Valued at  $3.15
Size: 15mm x 10mm


Washi Tape - Black Background Cartoon Cats Pattern (10m) 
Washi Tape - Black Background Cartoon Cats Pattern (10m) 


Valued at  $3.15
Size: 15mm x 10mm


Tiny Blossom Paper Pack for Origami Paper Crane Folding - 50 Sheets(10cm x 10cm ) 


Valued at  $3.15
Size: 15mm x 10mm

There are 3 more washi tapes & 2 origami papers that she gave me that aren't available in her shop. but, check the washi tape gallery and the origami gallery there are more other fancy designs!!




Caiwen is really easy to talk to and she likes emoticons!  
I'm from Manila, Philippines and her shop is from Guangshou, China. 
Very very fast shipping. The day after I talked to her, the package came in my doorstep. 
Yes, no need to claim in the post office. I hate claiming packages in the post office, you need to pay for a fee.

If you love Origami/ Paper folding, you would love Yeestore.
She sells 21 different designs of Origami Paper.. 


What's in Yeestore?
Other than washi tape and origami paper, they have paper strips that come in 60s, 80s and 100s. Paper strips are for the little paper stars you make, it's just like paper folding.

After making the paper stars, you can put them in a jar for decoration. Or, give it to a friend. You can write notes inside. *(when you disassemble the whole star)*


Washi Tape Review:

 Do you really need a review of these lovely washi tapes? *kidding*
Washi tape became one of my addictions now. If you check my instagram account , you'll see my washi tape collection. Just to quote @imjemimah on Instagram 'Washi Tape is a girls bestfriend'.
Heh. That's indeed true. I love collecting them, makes me feel that I'm the queen!:P 

Here's the D.I.Y notebook I made a day ago, used some washi tape. Click it c'mon. :)


images c/o: Caiwen Y. 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.7.13

    HELLO!!
    Please do a giveaway on these!!!!!!!!!
    <3 from Jade!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to ask Kaiwen. :)

      Delete
    2. *Caiwen I mean

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18