September 2, 2013

inspirations & font monday

её избранное – black-eyed 
couple | via Tumblr 
Sweet ! 
(1) Facebook
Pretty things make me smile 
things | via Facebook 
you treat me like shit :) | via Tumblr
Our cat 😽
Tumblr
Anna Stevenson | VSCO Grid
Flower crown
♫♥ONE IN MILLION♥♫ | via Tumblr


I am starting a new series on my blog called, Font Monday!
Every first Monday of the month, I will be posting pretty and awesome fonts for y'all! 
Of course, they're free!

click at the images to download the font.
 
 

 Did you use the fonts I posted? If you did, I want to see them! Please leave a comment with the link of the picture! Have a great day with Jesus everyone!

Hello!


8 comments:

  1. I love fonts! sometimes I just scroll through font websites and just stare at all the pretty fonts! :) I might use these, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Hannah! Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! :) Will be sharing a lot of fonts next month, so watch out! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love the pictures - they are really cute! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Emerald! Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for following. I'll follow yours when I use the computer, you have a nice blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Anonymous3.9.13

    nice fonts!! Can't you make it daily? Or weekly? Please? Thank you very much. I love the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check the stats of this post when I use the computer, then let's see. I'm on mobile. :)

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18