September 11, 2013

words + pictures + randomness

fashion+
These dresses are so vintage! I love the design, fabric and everything. 
Don't you love it? They're all kinda pricey, but I think it's worth it.





Shoes: unknown

 
I'm starting a design blog called {Whatever Will Be Designs}.
Any design resources? 
i love drinking hot chocolate with giant marshmallows on a bed weather, it's much fun when you talk to your loved ones while drinking. bonding.
 
 i am so close in finishing Proverbs!
yey, try reading Proverbs and get inspired. they're too many wisdoms that Solomon wrote!

We finally ate our favorite Mochi Creme! 
(and we bought 4 pieces! thanks mom and dad!)
our favorite flavors are: blue vanilla, mango and strawberry!

mom and dad bought me a new black wedge! yayy. 


2 comments:

  1. I love your new shoes! The Peter Pan collar dress is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18