November 22, 2013

A Sunny Day Blog

Welcome to my new blog titled "A Sunny Day Blog"!
Same URL. Same Author.

I am 'Oh Hello Heart Strings' before. 
Here's the story of the blog name:

I had this conversation with this lady at our homeschool organization. 
My mom told her that I was a blogger. She's  a blogger mom, that's why she asked me,
"what is your blog name?"

I answered really shy, "Oh Hello Heart Strings", she replied "Oh, do you have a certain topic?" 

my reply was "Oh, I don't have one.. I just post the random things that's in my mind" --

That made me think, "Hmm. My blog name isn't related to my post, my blog title has no connection to me at all." 
So, I started to think of names, I asked my mom to help me.. We came up with this idea because my mom calls me "Sunshine" and I have a "sunny" personality. 


Mom's tribute on my birthday. (I just turned 14)


 "Fourteen years ago, I remember myself in a hospital, laboring for 13 long, painful hours. Just so my precious little baby would come out to see the world. But stubborn as she is right now,  she refused to come out and forced me to deliver her via C-section.That was my first ever experience being inside an operating room! All the pain, the exhaustion of the tiring labor vanished, immediately after seeing her beautiful pink face. 
When she came to the world, she brought sunshine to my rather gloomy world. Her dad left for work abroad beginning of the year she was born, and in the same year when my beloved Nanay passed away. Thus, I called her My Sunshine.
And fourteen years later, here is my baby now, who blossomed into a beautiful young lady. Actually, she still is my baby and My Sunshine up to now. She continuously gives light and warmth to me through her bubbly ways, her thoughtfulness, her surprisingly bouts of wisdom despite her age.
Nothing in this world could ever, ever change my love for you, My Sunshine. I like the expression "I love you to the moon and back." But I realized, it doesn't apply to us. Though the travel of love may sound long, it surely has an end. My love for you is until eternity.Forever is the right word. (And because the word forever is a family thing.)

I love you FOREVER, My Sunshine!  Happy birthday!"
 


so what do you think about my blog change?

10 comments:

  1. Your mom's tribute is the sweetest! Personally, I think you made a good decision. Your blog should somehow reflect who you are, and sunny/sunshine is a personality attribute that you often radiate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Aww.. Thanks, Ate Jemi! Thank you for being a part of my blogging journey!

      Delete
  2. love the blog... :)

    "my dog says woof woof to you, Jodie..." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms. Bames! Heehe, hello Plucky and Jyoti! :) Thank you too for being a part of my blogging journey and for the e-books about HTML and CSS! That helped me a lot. C:

      Delete
  3. Aww your mom's sweeeet! Can't wait to see your future posts to this! :)

    Midnight Blues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle! ♥

      Delete
  4. Nice blog name! Isn't it great when you finally come up with the name that fits you inside and out? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah! :) I know right? Haha! :)

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18