Home        About        Contact

January 3, 2014

I Know Write Manila


Arielle, Nina and I is so proud to introduce the first ever teen bloggers meet up here in Manila: I Know Write! 

It'll be an afternoon full of blog-worthy fun, great food, awesome company, and exciting activities! 

Plus, we've got an amazing guest speaker, Arriane Serafico of Wanderrgirl!

WHEN: Saturday, February 22nd, 2014, 12:00 (but be there
WHERE: Kuppa Roastery and Café, Bonifacio Global City

Registration is P300, including lunch!

We're very excited to see you all there! It's gonna be totally awesome. I know "write"?!


We have a sweet-cute shirt you can buy for only P200!


Follow us on twitter: @IKnowWriteMNL
Like us on facebook: I Know Write MNL
Check our blog: I Know Write Manila
our F.A.Q page


*p.s. this is my first ever 2014 post! Happy new year! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18