February 4, 2014

life


John 14:27
image from we heart it
I'm so sorry for the lack of posts. I've been busy about school, house hold chores and I Know Write Manila. (hehe)

If you followed my instagram account, I posted a selfie with our new baby dog Wonka. He's 2 months old and we took him from the shelter. His mom was among the 20 dogs due to be executed at the Quezon City pound. Thank God, a group of good souls saved all of them, including Wonka's mom, and the pups found a forever loving home. 

To be honest, I already forgot how to take care of a puppy. My sister and I are taking shifts in taking care of him now. Our dog Rover who was our family's best buddy crossed the rainbow bridge last year of June. Our little rascal Wonka has helped us move on. But Rover will be in our hearts forever. 




I'm currently reading Love Rosie. It's a fiction book by Cecelia Ahern,
I heard about this book from Sam Claflin Fans
They're doing a movie based on the 2004 novel Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern. Rossie Dunne will be played by Lily Collins & Alex Stewart will be the awesome Sam Claflin. Click here to learn more about the film. The book is filled with emails, chats aka conversations. It's so sweet, so perfect for Valentine's Day (hehe). I'm so excited to finish this book soon, Thank you so much Ate May for lending me your books! (Love, Rosie and Mocking Jay)


The long wait is over and I'm so excited for I Know Write Manila! Our team is preparing activities and stuff. I hope this will be successful! 



I am so delighted that I'm having a regular meet-up with Ate April. (She's our sunday school coordinator. Ate is really caring and sweet!) Aside from my mom she's going to be my mentor.  It's like having an older sister whom you can share your 'teen problems' with and she'll advice you with Godly tips! So excited to meet up with her this Sunday! 

 I am also blessed with my co-lifeshapers for mentoring the kids to be Christ like! I've been handling the pre-school students with the help of some co-youth lifeshapers.

I thank God for my dgroup leader Ate Des, for talking to me when I need someone to talk to. She's like my sister too, but our age gap is quite near so, we fangirl A LOT. 



Have you seen the new blog design? Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think! ;)

--sorry for the long post, i missed blogging! 


Ate-Tagalog (Filipino) for older female relative or peer. Pronounced A-teh. Can be used preceding a name as a title or as a pronoun.

1 comment:

  1. Love your new layout, Jodie! I liked it better when the sidebar is on the right. Anyway, Wonka is a cutie! It's hard to take care of a new pup when your older dog just died, but I'm glad you're obviously doing well. And my, I'm so delighted to hear that Sam Claflin (!!!!!!!!) has a new movie! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18