May 12, 2014

Mother.

*Mommy, Lola Baby and Tita Gwen*

I haven't met my lola because she passed away before I was born. But, I was named after her! My mom always shares to us her funny moments, happy memories and stuff like that with my lola. All I know is she raised two beautiful women and that is my mom and my Tita Gwen.

Happy Mother's day to my one and only, mom Jasmin.
I wouldn't be where I am right now without you. Thank you so much for everything, your words of wisdom and for the patience. I may not be the perfect daughter but you still love me for who I am. 
I am so glad to have you as my mom, I praise the Lord for that! You're such an inspiration to me and Jonah. I remember when I was young I wanted to be just like you.  Words can not explain how much I love you. 


Thank you so much for homeschooling us. (We're homeschooled for 5 years now, so imagine that! I'm with my mom 24/7)

-
"A human body can bear only up to 45 del (units) of pain. Yet at time of giving birth, a mother feels up to 57 Del (units) of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at the same time." 

 Happy mother's day to all mom's out there! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is so cutee! Hope to follow you but it seems you don't have the gfc thing. Anyway, hope you could visit mine. And probably we can get to collab someday!

    I'd love to hear something from you!

    http://bleusdelalune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18