Home        About        Contact

June 8, 2014

I Know Write Manila: Summer Workshop

May 29, 2014 is another memorable day for me. Why? Because we had another I Know Write Manila event and it's a blogging workshop! It was a blast! I met a lot of lovely bloggers.

 I am so proud to introduce the I Know Write MNL Core team Arielle Guevara, Niña Alvia, Cidee Despi, Lara Labitoria and Yannie Tui!! You can check our bio's and links here


Unfortunately, Niña and Arielle were not able to commit as organizers for this event. But that doesn't mean they're not a part of IKW MNL. Maybe in our next event they'll be part of the organizing team again! (-)

I'll just put captions in our photos and let the pictures speak! And ooh, I was busy at the 'backstage' hanging out with the speakers. I have never been this star-strucked. 
(the hosts yay)
left to right
Me, Yannie, Cidee and Lara

Our speakers:
Ms. Nina Pineda (Officer of 1D Philippines, entrepreneur, and blogger at www.ninapineda.com)
 Ms. Marla Miniano (Deputy editor-in-chief of Candy Magazine, Romcom author, and blogger at www.marlaminiano.blogspot.com)
Ms. Reese Lansangan (1/2 of Reese & Vica, artist, designer, and blogger at www.reeseypeasy.com)

From left to right: Jodie, Ms. Reese, Cidee, Lara, Ms. Marla, Yannie. 
The attendees taking pictures! 
 

My photo with Ms. Reese! She's so sweet and aaah I'm so inlove with her voice! Listen to her music here!! 
With Ms. Marla! She's so pretty and she smells soooo good!! (She's wearing wonderstruck by Taylor Swift hehe)
With Kuya Paul Chuapoco! He's really pogi haha.

A selfie with my co-host Lara face down.
A picture with Gabe the sassy gal. 


Vianne's instaxy collage. Ahh, this is sooo cool!!!
Zianne's selfies! 
Bea's super cool collage!

the wacky group picture
20140531-111319-40399582.jpg
From Left to right
Me, Ms. Reese, Yannie, Cidee, Ms. Marla, Lara and Clara


Thank you to everyone who attended I Know Write: Summer Workshop. I hope you all had fun!! A BIG THANK YOU to our sponsors for the cool and awesome stuff! 
Gluta Max Nice Day! Coffee Blo Blow Dry Bar Hodge Podge YSA VitaMax C Fab and Femme Belle and Cat The Perky Shop Strings88 
Our official partner:

READ WHEN IN MANILA'S ARTICLE ABOUT I KNOW WRITE MNL!!

photo credits:
Sheena from WhenInManila
I Know Write MNL's official photos
Ms. Marla's Instagram photo
Zianne's collage
Bea's collage
Clara's photo
Vianne's photo


12 comments:

  1. "the sassy gal"? Haha! Love the post, Jodie! Hope to see you real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha see you soon Gabe! :)

      Delete
  2. Aww I wish I had attended this (sadly, I didn't know about it until it was over). Thanks for sharing your experience though! Sana I can meet fellow bloggers din someday soon <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww. I hope to meet you soon Kylie! Make sure to like I Know Write MNL on facebook so you'll be updated!! :D

      Delete
  3. this sounds like an amazing event. i'd love to attend as well! may i know how i could join? i'm enviousss :D

    yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yani! I hope you can join us in our next event! Oh, you can ''like'' I Know Write MNL on facebook so you'll get the updates! ( I Know Write MNL: facebook.com/IKnowWriteMNL)

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster award http://kennardfronda.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so fun! A workshop about blogging? YES PLEASE!

    Cathy | HELLO, CATHY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cathy! Are you from Manila? If you are, you can join us! Here's the registrtion link (if you're interested) bit.ly/IKWInspiredBy

      Delete
  6. This looks like fun!! Love your blog xx

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been tagged! http://peraldaiel.blogspot.com/2014/09/20-things-you-might-not-really-know.html (miss you, btw ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me Ate Alyssa! I'll try to do this! :-) Miss you so much too! I hope to see you all soon!!

      Delete

"The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." ~ Proverbs 12:18